Interior Design Online

Interior Design Online

Ron Marvin, a New York-based interior designer, uses stacks of books to create “little moments.” “I’ll stack four or five books on a cockta...
5:00 PM
Ron Marvin, a New York-based interior designer, uses stacks of books to create “little moments.” “I’ll stack four or five books on a cocktail table and put a vase on top,” he said. “I have an antique chair I didn’t want anybody sitting in. Being an interior designer has a lot of fun processes when it comes to designing For you, it may be okay to have a tiny space between your nightstand and the
Interior Design Onlinenur8.8stars based on9reviews Ron Marvin, a New York-based interior designer, uses stacks of books to create “little moments.” “I’ll stack four or five books on a cockta...

Nhận Xét